Subject: Invitation to Copenhagen Life Science Summit, October 8-9 2025, Copenhagen City Hall & Maersk Tower
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2025 16:15:14 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister of Economy and Industry Erkki Keldo,

In connection with Copenhagen Life Science Summit, an official conference
during Denmark’s Presidency of the Council of the European Union, it is a
great pleasure for Healthcare Denmark to extend an official invitation to
attend the reception at the Copenhagen City Hall on October 8 and the
conference day “Life Science: A Catalyst for European Competitiveness” on
October 9.

Enclosed please find your personal invitation. This invitation applies
exclusively to the evening reception at Copenhagen City Hall on October 8
and the conference day at Maersk Tower on October 9.

We are honoured that a number of distinguished speakers, including the
Minister for Industry, Business and Financial Affairs of Denmark, Morten
Bødskov, have already confirmed their participation and we hope for your
participation as well. Should you be unable to attend, we kindly invite
you to delegate your participation to your Deputy Secretary or another
high-level representative from your ministry.

Register online here
<https://eu.eventscloud.com/ereg/index.php?eventid=200291413&>  today and
latest by August 15.

When registering please register for the parts of two-day programme of
Copenhagen Life Science Summit you wish to attend. Upon completing your
registration online, you will receive a confirmation e-mail of your
registration, which will also contain a link where you can follow up on
your accreditation status.

Your participation is only secured once you receive an e-mail confirming
your participation.

For details on the program and list of confirmed speakers please visit the
conference website here <https://copenhagenlifesciencesummit.dk/> .

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or require
further information.